Friday, October 23, 2009

Eye halve a spelling checker

I found this rather nerdy poem in the book I before E, (except after C) by Judy Parkinson, which I was reading out of pure boredom the other day. Whoever wrote it definitely had too much time on their hands :)

Eye halve a spelling checker

It came with my pea sea

It plainly marques for my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.


Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it to say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.


As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

It's rare lea ever wrong.


Eye have run this poem threw it

Eye am shore your pleased two no

It's letter perfect awl the weigh

My checker tolled me sew.


-Margo Roark.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

ahhh! that's so ture though!
wow.

Unknown said...

OH this is sooo funny! Love it!

Skins #1 fan (or cody) said...

Very funny.