Tuesday, October 20, 2009

About that long absence...




So...I'm back! After a very (very) long "summer break," the blog is now up and running again :) Two reasons it kinda fell by the wayside:
1. I spent two months this summer helping at an orphanage in Guatemala (as most of you probably know). Quick recap:
I fell in love with a lot of cute little orphans
got to know some of the amazing men and women who work at Casa Bernabe (the orphanage),
and was amazed by both the tropical beauty and third world poverty of Guatemala.

Reason 2 for not posting: School just started, and I've been busy with exams! That's not really an excuse though, 'cause I find that all of the reading and assignments in school is about the only thing that gets my brain running! So, that's generally why my posts only happen during the school year, even with exams :)

Now that my extended sabatical is over, I can't promise that I will be any more regular in posting (the whole point of this blog is that it is composed of random things that strike me as interesting), but I can promise that there will be more posts! (Not that people necessarily care...I just do it because I like to! :) So with that being said, I'll be writing soon!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

:) nice long nap you had...
love you my friend