Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photoshoot

So the other day, my friend Liz was over at my house, and we wanted to go out and do something. "Hey," she said, "it's a beautiful day; why don't we go do our own little photoshoot?" Well I thought it sounded like a swell idea, so off we tramped to the meadow near my house... and boy did we make some memories :)
Twirling
(thanks to the tripod, for letting both of us be in all these pictures)
:D


Me: "ok, Liz, pretend you're telling me a secret"

(We would take turns calling out cues after I'd pushed the self-timer button on the camera :)

Liz: "My turn! Look like you're really scared of something over there."

Is she beautiful, or is she beautiful?


Well, when we were done in the meadow, we went across the street to climb on this fence. Unfortunately, the fence wasn't climbable, but the lighting was breathtaking!

Liz: "Ok, Charlie's Angels!"


I love this one. She didn't know I was taking the picture, so it looks like she's just absorbed in her thoughts.

shadows of a model




8 comments:

Joanna said...

Okay, you both are so pretty! Love the lighting too:)
Love you Als!

Julie Barnett said...

aaaah :) Those pictures are so cute. I agree with Jo-Jo. The lighting is amazing! Did you take those pictures on Thursday?

Monica T. said...

These are really pretty! Good timing with the sun :)

Allison said...

Thanks girls!

And no, I took them last Monday. Why?

Julie Barnett said...

For some reason last Thursday really stood out to me as being a gorgeous day. But so has every day recnently :) The lighting in your pictures reminded me of it.

Anonymous said...

oh allie pal! what a cute time you 2 had! and that charlie's angel pic... MAN! your brothers are going to have one heck of a job keeping boys away from you! haha! much luv! miss you!

Lizzy said...

haha."and then i was... hey!"
"ok 1, 2, 3!" "whos idea was this? ur too skinny im gonna break ur back."
"lets try it again."
i love how we dont discover that a fence is unclimbable until i try to climb it.

Lizzy said...

p.s. you are officially awesome.