Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Livin' to a ripe old 96.8!

Well, according to AARP's Longevity Calculator, that's how old I may very well live to be! And I could add 2.6 years onto that if I'd get more exercise and eat more veggies :)


Take it yourself at http://longevitycalculator.aarp.org/


Of course, taking this quiz at 18, when it's really designed for more like 40 year olds, does mean that I may have tweaked the system a bit to make it more accurate... (Yes I'm in a happy relationship...with my family. Yes, I'm satisfied with my job...that's practically what school is, right? And, I'm planning on getting a 2 year college degree...even if I don't have it yet)

I guess I'll have to re-take it in a couple of years and see where I'm at!

3 comments:

The Perducer said...

Apparently, they're giving me 93.4 years and I could add another 5 with things like less salty food and a college education (go figure)

Jenna said...

I could live 91.9 years and add 6.4 if i optimize my lifestyle... what does whether or not i'm married and how much i make every year have to do with how long i live? I had to pick negative for those because i'm obviously not married and i don't have a job... how sad.

Monica T. said...

They said I will live to be 91.5 and can add 6.9 years to my life if I eat seafood (my mom hates it, so we don't eat it), get married, finish highschool, etc. I guess I'll have to try it again in about 10 years!