Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love You This Much!

Ok, so on the back cover of a magazine I was reading was this add for New York Life Insurance. I thought it was so cute! The Life Insurance part might be a little far fetched, but isn't the rest so true?
.
A boy is hanging out with a girl he kinda has a crush on, and he bashfully asks her,"Can I buy you an ice cream?" I like you.
.
A couple has just started dating (or courting, whatever :), and on Valentine's Day he shows up at her door holding a dozen red roses. I really like you.
.
A couple months later, on a date, he tells her to close her eyes. She does, and feels something cool and heavy against her shirt. She opens her eyes...it's a necklace, with a silver heart threaded on the chain, that he bought for her. I love you.
.
One day, a year or so later, they are out taking a walk, with the sun setting behind them. Suddenly, he drops onto one knee, presents her with a ring, and asks if she will be his forever. She accepts, and soon afterwards, they are married. I will always love you.
.
And then, I suppose comes life insurance? Whatever :)

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Haha! I love it:) although, the last part is a little weird.

I was hoping you would update soon... it had been a LONG time!
:)

Julie Barnett said...

Aawwww:) That is so sweet.
Up until the insurance part that is. I guess they have a point, but I never really thought of insurance connecting with romance before :)Defidently gets peoples attention.

Monica T. said...

You know what Allie? YOU should make a commercial. That's so cute! Ignore the odd life insurance part and it's soo true! lol.

Yeah, I agree with Julie. The life insurance part Definately gets peoples attention! =D